Looking for a way to engage in conversations with your kids? Use these conversation starters for a fun family activity that will get everyone talking.
- If you could study anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What would you do if someone ever tried to offer you drugs?
- Where would you want to go on a road trip with your friends?
- What’s currently your favorite singer or band? Why are they your favorite?
- Are you meeting any interesting people at school?
- Where should we go on our next family trip, and why?
- Do you believe it is better to flaunt your accomplishments or keep them to yourself?
- What is the most vivid dream you can remember? What do you think it means?
- Which holiday is your favorite, and why?
- What do you think is the biggest problem in our country?
- What do you think makes a person successful?
- Does it matter if a person makes a moral or immoral choice even if nobody knows?
- If you could choose to live in any of the past time periods, when would you live and where?
- If you could adopt an exotic animal, which one would you choose?
To download additional conversation starters click here.